Sanur, BALI Indonesia
Welcome to the 3rd edition of the WORLD PICKLEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP!
WHO CAN PLAY AT THE WORLD PICKLEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP?
The players can play at the following skill levels:
- ELITE LEVEL (comparable with a PRO level in the US)
- ADVANCED LEVEL (skill 4.0 and 4.5)
- INTERMEDIATE LEVEL (skill 3.0 and 3.5)
- The World Pickleball Championship offers also age-based divisions (19+, 50+, 60+)
GLOBAL PICKLEBALL RANKING (GPR)
The players competing at the WPC Series tournaments accumulate ranking points in their GPR (Global Pickleball Rankings).
The value of the ranking points is defined by the tournament tier and skill levels.
- All events will be a round robin followed by single elimination knockout.
- The tournament director reserves the right to combine categories if there is an insufficient number of entries (less than 5).
- There are limited places available in each category and players are only able to enter one skill/age category per event.
- After a few weeks of registration being open we will evaluate number of registrations in each category.
- We may adjust the number of registrations for brackets with the highest demand.